~My Eventful Day~
Raya Aidil Adha this year was celebrated in a different way. Not many of us gathered as it is only a day off from work. So, Afik being the most workaholic was definitely not around. Ismik and family wasn’t home as well. Wow..Guess this is their first time ever celebrating Hari Raya alone with their own family since they were married decades ago. (that’s mean for a sister to say this…But what can I say…I am the straight to the point type of person. I don’t say nice things when it is not nice. Hahah..That’s the truth. I can put things pretty bluntly most of the times.)
Let’s start our story..Malam Raya (Raya Eve), Fifa was sleeping went I came back from my ‘outing cum gathering’ with Yanty and Razi (my bestfriends). I went to The Legend, Cherating. Was at the Lobby listening to the live band. MasyaAllah..it was so loud that I could hardly hear my own voice. So, we chatted and chatted and chatted…giggled & giggled until about 11.30 p.m. Yanty drove that night. We left The Legend at 11.40 p.m. but because Yanty was a rather slow driver, I only reached home at 12.30 a.m. Throughout the journey home, I received text after text from my siblings including my dearie sister, Afifah who was fast asleep. The text sounded like this “Along…Aik..dah tak ingat nak balik ke? Cepat balik. Baba suruh balik” Oooopppsss…reminded me of my school days. Grounded and curfews.
When I finally reached home, I had the glitch of feeling that Ooopps…Abah is gonna be mad at me and I am possibly getting myself grounded. Please..Please help me…
LUCKILY…I wasn’t scolded. Heheh..Naughty girl..
I performed my Isyak prayers and went to bed. Dreamt of my Prince Charming (Raja Nazrin Shah) *Ahaks*
First day Raya was very quiet. Fifa was a very homely princess. Wanita melayu terakhirlah katakana “heheh” *wink 100 kali*..Macam tulah lebih kurang.. I spent watching TV with Mama and Abah. Mama and Abah was telling us the story of “Wukuf Di Padang Arafah” and “Bermalam Di Mina” and how the ‘lontar setan” was done. Oh my God… According to Abah they even threw umbrellas and slippers at the ‘Jamratul-s’ thinking that the setan will be SSSSoooo afraid of them. Can you believe that? The fact that they threw slippers and umbrella and ‘super-big stones from the back’ is already an evidence that the ‘setan’ are already in them and the fact that they’re already possessed. Why do I say that? Well..In my point of view, wise men do not do such a ridiculous act.
Second day of Raya..Jemput ‘pakcik-pakcik beca makan nasi ayam’. Every year, Mama & Abah will ‘menjamu orang-orang susah, daif dan pakcik-pakcik beca’. Kasihan sangat Pakcik-Pakcik tu.
Kita adik-beradik tolong Mama di dapur beramai-ramai. Aiikk…Macam kerja kahwin gitu.. Isshhh…gatal pulak…
Tak adalah.. Fifa was assisting us decorating the ‘pinggan mengadang ayam goreng’. Mama fried the chickens. I helped to arranged the chickens duly cut by our beloved younger brother, Hafiezal Hakim. I also helped to arranged the ‘daun salad’ and ‘hiris daun sup and daun bawang’ (Nak tunjuk rajin tu). Tafilah helped to arrange the cucumbers. Adny did the final touch with the sliced tomatoes. Fasihah was not left anywhere. She helped to scoop the soup, ‘TABUR DAUN BAWANG & DAUN SUP AND BAWANG GORENG’. Then..we all waited patiently..
Within half an hour our living room was filled up with all the ‘pakciks’ from different walks of life.
When they were here, they ‘ takbir beramai-ramai and berdoa’. When they ‘takbir’, I saw Fifa, Iha and Ila smiling while ‘mengurut dada’ and I was all seated feeling very ‘sayu and sebak’. I almost cried. Yup! I am very sensitive recently. VERY… We aminkan the doa. Mudah-mudahan Allah makbulkan setiap doa kami sekeluarga. Me…My doa is to perform Haj with my beloved Prince Charming and family. Also to enter the Kaabah with my beloved Prince Charming. Mmmm…How sacred is that? Sealed with a lot of ‘doa’. Now..they are all gone. All the ‘pakciks’ are gone…
Fifa is now standing beside me explaining to Razi the fact that I am writing something for her blog that has been ‘left’ alone for a month. Fifa is BUSY now. Maklumlah…businesswoman. So..Selain daripada Anak Raja, janganlah berani masuk meminang tau! Tapi just to set the record straight anak raja tu mestilah anak raja yang benar-benar anak raja di sisi undang-undang..Fa… rajin punya budak. Mas kahwin RM 100,000,000.00 tau (For your information…sedulang darah nyamuk pondan, sedulang seluar dalam pondan…hahahh…nanti kena Tanya I dulu tau sebab untuk ‘melanggar bendul ..whatever bendul it is… you all kena belikan I cincin dari ‘Tiffany’. I nak ikut beli. Because I nak pilih sendiri. Siapa yang rasa macam tak mampu tu..jeling-jeling jelah..ya? *wink* Mahalnya lah..adikku…
[Written by The Naughty Princess – http://www.princessyshieda.blogspot.com]
Let’s start our story..Malam Raya (Raya Eve), Fifa was sleeping went I came back from my ‘outing cum gathering’ with Yanty and Razi (my bestfriends). I went to The Legend, Cherating. Was at the Lobby listening to the live band. MasyaAllah..it was so loud that I could hardly hear my own voice. So, we chatted and chatted and chatted…giggled & giggled until about 11.30 p.m. Yanty drove that night. We left The Legend at 11.40 p.m. but because Yanty was a rather slow driver, I only reached home at 12.30 a.m. Throughout the journey home, I received text after text from my siblings including my dearie sister, Afifah who was fast asleep. The text sounded like this “Along…Aik..dah tak ingat nak balik ke? Cepat balik. Baba suruh balik” Oooopppsss…reminded me of my school days. Grounded and curfews.
When I finally reached home, I had the glitch of feeling that Ooopps…Abah is gonna be mad at me and I am possibly getting myself grounded. Please..Please help me…
LUCKILY…I wasn’t scolded. Heheh..Naughty girl..
I performed my Isyak prayers and went to bed. Dreamt of my Prince Charming (Raja Nazrin Shah) *Ahaks*
First day Raya was very quiet. Fifa was a very homely princess. Wanita melayu terakhirlah katakana “heheh” *wink 100 kali*..Macam tulah lebih kurang.. I spent watching TV with Mama and Abah. Mama and Abah was telling us the story of “Wukuf Di Padang Arafah” and “Bermalam Di Mina” and how the ‘lontar setan” was done. Oh my God… According to Abah they even threw umbrellas and slippers at the ‘Jamratul-s’ thinking that the setan will be SSSSoooo afraid of them. Can you believe that? The fact that they threw slippers and umbrella and ‘super-big stones from the back’ is already an evidence that the ‘setan’ are already in them and the fact that they’re already possessed. Why do I say that? Well..In my point of view, wise men do not do such a ridiculous act.
Second day of Raya..Jemput ‘pakcik-pakcik beca makan nasi ayam’. Every year, Mama & Abah will ‘menjamu orang-orang susah, daif dan pakcik-pakcik beca’. Kasihan sangat Pakcik-Pakcik tu.
Kita adik-beradik tolong Mama di dapur beramai-ramai. Aiikk…Macam kerja kahwin gitu.. Isshhh…gatal pulak…
Tak adalah.. Fifa was assisting us decorating the ‘pinggan mengadang ayam goreng’. Mama fried the chickens. I helped to arranged the chickens duly cut by our beloved younger brother, Hafiezal Hakim. I also helped to arranged the ‘daun salad’ and ‘hiris daun sup and daun bawang’ (Nak tunjuk rajin tu). Tafilah helped to arrange the cucumbers. Adny did the final touch with the sliced tomatoes. Fasihah was not left anywhere. She helped to scoop the soup, ‘TABUR DAUN BAWANG & DAUN SUP AND BAWANG GORENG’. Then..we all waited patiently..
Within half an hour our living room was filled up with all the ‘pakciks’ from different walks of life.
When they were here, they ‘ takbir beramai-ramai and berdoa’. When they ‘takbir’, I saw Fifa, Iha and Ila smiling while ‘mengurut dada’ and I was all seated feeling very ‘sayu and sebak’. I almost cried. Yup! I am very sensitive recently. VERY… We aminkan the doa. Mudah-mudahan Allah makbulkan setiap doa kami sekeluarga. Me…My doa is to perform Haj with my beloved Prince Charming and family. Also to enter the Kaabah with my beloved Prince Charming. Mmmm…How sacred is that? Sealed with a lot of ‘doa’. Now..they are all gone. All the ‘pakciks’ are gone…
Fifa is now standing beside me explaining to Razi the fact that I am writing something for her blog that has been ‘left’ alone for a month. Fifa is BUSY now. Maklumlah…businesswoman. So..Selain daripada Anak Raja, janganlah berani masuk meminang tau! Tapi just to set the record straight anak raja tu mestilah anak raja yang benar-benar anak raja di sisi undang-undang..Fa… rajin punya budak. Mas kahwin RM 100,000,000.00 tau (For your information…sedulang darah nyamuk pondan, sedulang seluar dalam pondan…hahahh…nanti kena Tanya I dulu tau sebab untuk ‘melanggar bendul ..whatever bendul it is… you all kena belikan I cincin dari ‘Tiffany’. I nak ikut beli. Because I nak pilih sendiri. Siapa yang rasa macam tak mampu tu..jeling-jeling jelah..ya? *wink* Mahalnya lah..adikku…
[Written by The Naughty Princess – http://www.princessyshieda.blogspot.com]



2 Comments:
finally..keluar juga this post..I ingatkan you nak simpan aje dalam your word document..Heheh..I rindulah dekat bantal ulat and bantal STAR ...
heehehe...i tak sempat nak post aritu....penat ngan kerja..tak sempat nak posting....ini pun, ada some posting i post bila i abis wat kerja kat office...bila ada idea baru i post...u kalau rajin..post lah lagi..ehehhe..
rindu kat bantal ulat n star ekkk.... yolah tu....
Post a Comment
<< Home