Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Friend

A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift
Afriends is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift
A friend is someone who fills our
lives with beauty,joy and grace
And makes the whole world we live
in a better and happier place

U my friend
U don't always show it
but I know that U care


U my friend
If I'd ever need U
I know U'd be there
U I'm glad U're my friend
Your smile makes me smile
Your pain makes me hurt


U my friend
I want to know:
If U need me-I'm there
make U happy
make U laugh

U my friend
Sometimes U make me mad
but I can't stay mad
U my friend
Just wanted to tell you
I care


Many people will walk in
and out of your life
but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home